Terms & Conditions

For the safety of our team we can only work mobile if we are on a private driveway. No public car parks or working on the side of busy roads. Industrial Estate’s are acceptable. Staff car parks are acceptable with appropriate management permission.

 

Prices on our website apply to jobs within 20 miles of Alton, GU34. For bookings outside of this area, a fuel surcharge may be applicable.

 

Prices quoted are subject to change in regards to each vehicle’s condition. Each price is matched to what we believe the average condition of the vehicle should be and if your car requires more attention we will give you a new quote based on the state of the vehicle and the time that is required.

 

For any mobile valeting / detailing jobs outside of our covered area will require a 25% of the total cost paid prior to travelling to you. The remaining 75% of the balance will be due after the work is carried out.

 

Payments are to be made in Cash and given to one of our team or if you have used our services before you can pay via bank transfer, all balances are due within 7 days of the work being carried out. You will be emailed an invoice followed by a receipt when payment has cleared in our account.

 

All detailing work will need a member of the team to come out and have a look at the vehicle prior to booking it in. If we are detailing at a client’s house, this space needs to be under cover, dry and also clean. We will need enough space that we can open all doors fully and still be able to walk round the vehicle.

 

We are insured to be working on your vehicle but we will not take responsibility for damage caused to vehicles whilst pressure washing and valeting due to a loose vehicle part. A scenario of this would be if we were pressure washing your car and the front badge came off from a previous front end accident or where it has been taken off before, we will not be held responsible for replacing this part.

- As of July 2015 we no longer accept cheques as payment.

 

 

Privacy Policy

All Copyrights reserved 2015 Finesse Detailing UK ©

Finesse Detailing UK Terms & Conditions

The Finesse Automotive Co. Ltd - Trading as: Finesse Detailing UK. Company reg no:10043849